11.26.2011

Update 2

Postcard from Spain from Veronica. It's like a oriental picture with birds on it and and...if it's possible that this fruits could be a persimmon? :DI think so.... Well my first postcard with persimmons then haha, I like to eat it.
Also called kaki here.


Sabine from Germany sent me this lovely postcard with flamingoes. I really don't know what it is in this card, but I like it a lot. Maybe because I never seen before flamingoes baby - it's also pink hehe ;)

Amy sent me this card with Scottish pipe band in traditional clothes. As she wrote the bagpipes are quite noisy.


From Emma from Taiwan I got this postcard with Monet reprint The waterlily pond: green harmony. It's beautiful painting :)

And also first christmas theme postcard from Russia. It's rather cute, remaind me about old cartoon movies, many many years ago....

Tesch sent me postcard from Wisconsin.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz