9.09.2010

Welcome in my mailbox

Hello!

My name is Agnieszka, but in web I prefer to use my artistic-nickname Senga ~_^

In fact I make this blog becouse my friend asked me about it. So I thought why not? Main theme of this blog will be about one of my hobby - postcrossing. It's great project which gives people possibility to exchange postcards from all over the world! For me it's awesome idea becouse I really like travel and I'm always interesting others country (cultures and people ofc). I think that sending and receiving postcards it's like a little travels in some sense :D

More informations about postcrossing you can find here
and here is my PC profile here

2 komentarze:

  1. hahaha Ty mnie nakłoniłaś na PC, a ja na tego bloga XDDD Ciesze się, że to zrobiłaś :DDD

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Heh a Ciebie pocztówki jak widać wciągnęły ^^
    Taaa ciekawe ile wytrwam. Ja i mój słomiany zapał xD ale jakby nie było blog istnieje.

    OdpowiedzUsuń