5.24.2011

RU, NL, BR, IR

Postcard from Russia send by Olga. On the picture we can see a beautiful and styled bulding of museum. This museum is called Tretyakov Gallery and it's situated in Moscow. Good to know if I will be someday in Moscow I need to visit this place :)
Tretyakov Gallery

This funny postcard from Holland is sending by Niels. This two little sheep are smiling too me :D
:)
Next postcard is from Brazil.. On this beautiful picture we can find a stunning view of Ignacu waterfalls. Wow, it's realy amazing. I wonder how it's look in real view :)
Ignacu waterfall

Claudia from Ireland send me this beautiful postcard with my favorite Mucha :) Well and it's my frist postcard from Ireland, so I'm more than glad. On the back of postcard was interesting stamp with eagle!
This work of Mucha is called Reverie
Reverie

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz