7.18.2011

4

This great postcard I received from Louise from USA. On the picture is funny sketch of Tropical Rainforest made by Ron Cobb. There was also great stamp with dog :D



This interesting postcard from Chia Lin from Taiwan show beautiful landmark called Taroko gorge. This card is special becouse in fact is real screen, half transparent :) Very interesting idea I never seen something like this before.



Postcard from Cindy from Netherland is one of card which I had a long long time in my favorites :) And now I have my own :D I'm so happy of that. Anyway, back side of postcard is full of small cute stickers!



And postcard sent by Aaron from Germany. It's seems that this cards is made by himself :) I really like this idea with balloons and small sun in the backside hehe :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz