8.28.2011

...

Simon from United Kingdom send me postcards by my handpainted card, which was linked witch postcard which I made for Holly earlier :)
All postcards are brillant X3 But the first one is my favorite...

Cover of book The Drowned World by J. G. Ballard

Caught pink handed.

Paul from Netherlands sent me this postcard with piano. And another one with artist.

Anne from Germany sent me this pretty postcard with forest. The colours of this ferns are amazing.  It's nationalpark Jasmund :)

My first official postcard from Poland. I'm so happy :)
Piotr sent me a card with Solny Square from Wrocław.

Elisa from Finland sent me this beautiful postcard which is great connection of art and books. And I like both of them :)
It's detail of paiting Wrapped up in Dreams by Friedrich von Amerling.

Ting from China sent me a very lovelly postcard with clovers! And it looks like a painting. I really like it X3

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz