1.28.2012

Jan.

Postacrd is a old black and white photo showing some historical place :)
Sent by Marit.
From Finland.

Very interesting postcard. Kuo wrote about population and traditional rituals :)
Sent by Kuo-Ying.
From Taiwan.

Postcard with pictures from show about science fiction novels of Jules Verne. Postcard is from Spain.
Sent by Dmitry.
From Russia.

On this card I can find typical veiws of Dutch. I especially like cow in the foggy morning :)
Sent by Truus.
From Netherlands.

This interesting postcard showed interior of typical pub. It was bought in museum of some beer brand. Even stamp is with beer picture ;)
Sent by Christine.
From Belgium.
This is awesome postcard with Yoda :D I love it so much ^^ It's my frist star wars postcard. And it really made my day.
Sent by Holly.
From United Kingdom.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz