4.10.2011

NL, UA, US

This postcard is sent by Patricia from Netherlands :)
I don't prefer multiview postcards, but on this one I can see a art-museum Flehite so it's more interesting for me :) I need to keep remeber about it, if ever visit this place.
Amersfoort

Next postcard is sent by pleasant Karina. I realy like perspective on this card ^^ looks very interesting.
On the picture we can see building of Former Justice Palace in Chernivtsi in Ukraine.
This card remaind me about my short trip in this country :)
Chernivtsi

Linda from Boston send me this pretty card. On the picture is a artwork Chop Suey of Edward Hopper. He is a American artist living in 1882-1967. On his arts he shows a pictures of everydaylife.
I realy like this white face of women and her red red lips :)
Chop Suey 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz