4.27.2011

TW, LT, US, RU

This postcard from Cate had a very long trip from Taiwan. It was 68 days. But I'm glad that this pretty postcard is already here :) On the picture it's some manga from Taiwan Desire Carnival. Especialy I like this carnival mask ^^
Also on card back are very lovely stamps with bird, kissing bunnies (great one!) and Lantana (I like this flower!)
Desire Carnival

Next postcard sent by Andrius from Lithuania. Picture show neorenaissance style Tyszkiewicz palace :)
First card where  I found on back transcription in polish :)
Palanga

Postcard sent by Ruth from USA. She told me about her origins. And on the picture I can see imigrant from Ellis island. From Ellis some part of Ruth's family come.
I like this postcard very much :) On the pic is hindu boy.
Hindu boy

Yevgenia sent me this amazing aircraft postcard from Russia. I absolutely love it! :D That's kind of postcard I like so much!!!
awww :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz