4.04.2011

Swaps

This time some direct swaps and private exchanges :)

First postcards from Korea. Becouse I don't have any offcial postcards from this coutry, I had need to change it :)

 Kyu-Hyun sent me this beautiful postcard. She write me that this picture shows girl in traditional Korean costume for winter season. I like it so much ^^
Btw. It's for winter season? I wish that here can be so warm winters ;)
Traditional Korean Costume


And another one from Hye ja. On the back site of card was many small stickers and black cat and georgus stamp stylisated on ancient :D
On the pictures we can see children who are playing together with their mother in game called rokc-paper-scissors (In Poland also knows as a kamień-papier-noźyce) :D I like this card so much and it's very special fro me.
Sitting around the playing marbles couldn't be happier :)


And now postcard from Spain. All are from Sara :D It's realy nice to exchange cards with her. And also she write a good stories :)
She sent me this brillant postcards with Dali's paintings. It's my first cards with him! And it's one of my favorite painter. I have so big sentiment for his works. So I more than excited becouse of this cards, becouse I didn't saw this paintings earlier :) First is called Masochistic Instrument (colours looks better at real, I just make a bad photos) and the second Tristan and Isolde. I get a postcard with Picasso art too. And of course is interesting too :) The name of this picture is Nicht fishing in Antibes
Two of this card have lovely stamp with butterflies! <3
Masochistic Instrument

Tristan and Isolde

Nicht fishing in Antibes

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz